The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held May 5, 2015. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- Voter registration deadline is April 6, 2015 by 9:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences March 21, 2015.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences April 7, 2015 and ends May 2, 2015 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences April 7, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and will end on Monday, May 4th at 2:00 p.m.
- There will be weekend voting hours Saturday, May 2nd from 8:00 a.m. until noon and Sunday, May 3rd from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.