The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held November 4, 2014. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- Voter registration deadline is October 6, 2014 by 9:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences September 20, 2014.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences October 7, 2014 and ends November 1, 2014 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences October 7, 2014, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. There will be special hours on Saturday, October 25th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Saturday, November 1st from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Sunday, November 2nd from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Monday, November 3rd from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.