Click here to download and print an absentee ballot application for the March 15, 2016 Primary Election
The Columbiana County Board of Elections pledges to provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to the public. We stand united in our commitment to ethically maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all of the work we perform.
The next election will be held March 15, 2016. You may click here to view sample ballots for this election.
- Voter registration deadline is February 16, 2016 by 9:00 p.m.
- The polls will be open from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. or you may vote absentee by mail or in-person at the Board of Elections.
- Military/overseas absentee voting commences January 30, 2016.
- Non-military absentee voting by mail commences February 17, 2016 and ends March 12, 2016 at noon.
- In-office absentee voting commences February 17, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday up until March 4th
- The week of March 7th our hours will be 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. M-F and will end on Monday, March 14th at 2:00 p.m.
- There will be weekend voting hours on Saturdays, March 5th & 12th from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m and Sunday, March 13th from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- You may download an absentee application if you wish to vote by mail.
- You may confirm your voter registration information, view your individual precinct ballot, and polling location by reviewing the “Am I Registered” link.